RU Recovery is for:
- the functioning as well as the non-functioning addict;
- finding help, not only with substance abuse (legal and illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco) but with any destructive habit, including gambling, eating disorders, porn and self-harm;
- not only the addict, but also those seeking to help one who is addicted;
-those struggling with issues such as anxiety, depression, anger, grief and PTSD;
- people of any faith or no faith at all;
- anyone seeking to recover from past mistakes;
- anyone seeking to develop healthy coping skills for facing the challenges of life.
- anyone who wants to not merely survive life, but instead to live an abundant, fruitful, victorious life.
As the director, I can personally attest to the help the program has already been to my family and I, and I am certain it will help you. Come, and discover for yourself what true freedom means!